Monday, May 30, 2016

Worst MS relapse in a while.

I'm experiencing the worst MS symptoms I have ever experienced since Thanksgiving 2011. My entire right side of my body, head to toe, is weak and mostly numb. It started in my right hand on Saturday and has progressively gotten worse. By Sunday night it had spread through my entire right side. Monday morning I woke to the same numbness and double vision problems. I have to constantly strain to refocus my eyes to see normal.
Matt and I have been going over what could have triggered this severe relapse. Food wise, there hasn't been any changes to my diet. So I don't think it is that. We have been spring cleaning which has kept us all busy and exhausted at the end of almost everyday this Memorial weekend. Could be that I did too much. Lastly, I took my first shot of Copaxone Friday afternoon. I can't imagine that would cause symptoms, but I did react poorly to it and maybe my body/brain is not done freaking out. All I know is that I'm very uncomfortable and feel a bit useless. Forgive any spelling and grammar errors, cause you know, double vision and a weak hand typed this.
At least the vertigo has given me a break for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment