Monday, May 9, 2016

Gluten reaction

I took a chance the other day and ate at GR's Sandwich Shoppe. GR's make amazing panini's and I miss them. They told me they had gluten free panini's so I gave it a try. That night I had numbness in my right hand and tingling on the left-side of my face. These symptoms have slowly gone away since going back to my no-grain diet. My face taking the longest even though of the 2 symptoms it was the least severe. I believe the sudden symptoms were a result of the sandwich since there have been no other changes in my diet or life. I guess I'm going back to no grains.


Anyway, in other news I'm going to be taking Copaxone for my MS. They are sending a nurse named Jason sometime in the next week or two to show me how to administer the meds. Also, the tinnitus in my left ear has gotten worse. It has been acting up a lot lately so I will be going to the ENT to have that check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment