Friday, January 7, 2011

ultimate motivator

Nothing motivates an older brother like his little sister passing the swim test before him.  Zach was determined to pass tonight.  He worked himself to near exhaustion that when he said he was ready to take the test I thought he might be too tired- but he did it!  I don't know who was prouder him or me :).  Plus, now I can drop the kids off at the pool and exercise alone.  Ahhh, blessed freedom!
Then Zach goes and proves he's a good citizen.  There were some rowdy boys in the boys lockers who noticed that part of the locker room was flooding because some showers were left on.  they commented how cool that was but didn't do anything about it.  Zach went to investigate and couldn't believe these kids just saw the problem and walked away.  So he goes in and shuts all the showers off.  Moments like these reminds me why Matt and I work so hard to educate our children to be responsible respectful citizens of the world.

1 comment:

  1. You do a great job too. I am so proud of my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete