Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

First I'll start out with our gluten-free Thanksgiving at home. Matt cooked a wonderful feast.  I was in charge of the stuffing, gravy and sweet potatoes. Everything was so yummy. Karen, brought over pumpkin pie.  It was the only item I couldn't eat. I had made a paleo apple crisp for my own desert.  I experimented and created the recipe myself.  I've since then tweaked it and improved it.



Matt and I had to work the next day but we were able to go to Wausau for the weekend for some time with my family since we treat Thanksgiving like Christmas.
I brought some turkey, stuffing, gravy, and apple crisp for myself since I didn't know what I would be able to eat there.  Good thing I did too. Matt also did a lot of cooking while we were there. Everyone loves Matt's Ziti.


 Jeremy would be happy to hire Matt as his personal chef.

I made sure to get pictures of my grandpa Mathie. He is 87 and still works hard on the farm everyday. Mostly the sawmill.


Of course what is Thanksgiving without football.  Or at least football talk. 
Serious football discussion happening here!

Gotta have the dogs begging for ... anything. Food, hugs, kiss, etc..

Except for Frost.  She found her happy place in front of the warm vent.

We got to watch Ant-Man in Laura and Jeremy's theater room.
Then afterwards we tried to take a family picture.  Getting us all in the same spot is like herding cats.

Okay, theater room is a no. On to trying the family room.
Good grief! Can we just get it together!!
No? Okay. There is always one in every family. Ours is usually my BIL Jeremy or my nephew Jacob.
Yeah, Charlie is never going to sit still and look at the camera so just take it already!

There. Family photo for 2015. Phew, til next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment